Would you ever walk into a giant arena full of strangers and make it rain postcards with your phone number and home address? No? Then what are you doing publishing those details online, where anyone in the WORLD can access them? It’s easy to forget that the information we put on social media is visible not only to our actual social circles, but to our friends’ friends and their friends’ friends…and that creepy guy halfway across the world who you’ve never met. So, today we break down the importance of setting strict privacy settings, choosing strong passwords and other steps you can take to ensure you stay safe online. Good news! Internet safety is easier than you think.
Check out some other awesome episodes of WellCast:
1. Inside Puberty http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsj6dW6qKRc
2. Coping With Grief http://goo.gl/aD4OH
3. Ways to Stop Bullying http://goo.gl/WOzSy
4. Dealing With Rejection http://goo.gl/f3Pw5
5. Party Survival Guide for Introverts http://goo.gl/WYZVe
Want a package deal? Check out our playlists!
1. Top 10 Most Popular WellCast Videos http://goo.gl/nDrJC
2. For Our Introvert Friends http://goo.gl/CeYbO
3. Tips for your Social Life http://goo.gl/ZKkrS
4. Our Relationship and Dating Advice http://goo.gl/ODZZf
5. Study Tips for School! http://goo.gl/0hRQ8
In this twice-a-week show, we explore the physical, mental and emotional paths to wellness. With an emphasis on education, the show addresses both the latest trends and long-standing practices of wellness—everything from the efficacy of the gratitude experiment to the importance of sunshine and vitamin D. Follow along as your host, Kate, guides you through a bi-weekly journaling exercises that helps you apply what you’ve learned. The ultimate goal: one year, one show, one journal, one collective journey to wellness.
Sign up for our WellCast newsletter for more of the love, lolz and happy! http://goo.gl/GTLhb
Like us on Facebook! http://goo.gl/0DHVJ
Follow us on Twitter! http://goo.gl/Ylcv6
Find us on Google+ http://goo.gl/ylCVT
Follow us on Tumblr! http://goo.gl/Ds3TB
Follow us on Instagram! http://goo.gl/q3IUC
Follow us on Pinterest! http://goo.gl/lNhu2
Video Rating: / 5
Graduates who decided to order dresses for prom on the Internet showed that it is better to study the things you want to order, otherwise there is a risk of getting something that may not have anything to do with the real kind of goods.
Video Rating: / 5