This #DurgaPuja special is a double win for all you devoted lobster fans. Enjoy a spice-infused lobster paste fried in Emami Healthy & Tasty Kachchi Ghani Mustard Oil for an authentic Chingri Macher Chine Kabab that has irresistible flavour in every bite.
SUBSCRIBE to our Channel – http://bit.ly/SubscribeToIndiaFoodNetwork
Follow Us on Social Media :-
❤ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/indiafoodnetwork/
IFN Website: http://indiafoodnetwork.in/
Love our recipes? Hit ‘LIKE’ and show us your support! 🙂
Post your comments below and share our videos with your friends. Spread the love! 🙂
Download our App – http://bit.ly/DownloadIndiaFoodNetworkApp
4 large lobsters on the shell
Pinch of Turmeric powder
Salt and sugar to taste
3 tbsp Emami Healthy & Tasty Kachchi Ghani Mustard Oil
2 tbsp Ginger and Garlic paste
1 tsp Green chili paste
2 tbsp Onion paste
1 tbsp Garam masala powder
Pinch of Kashmiri red chili powder
5 gms Chinese peppercorn powder or powdered allspice
Method of Preparation
– Boil the lobsters until cooked.
– De-shell the lobster and scoop out the flesh, keeping the shells intact.
– Grind the lobster flesh into a fine paste, mix in the turmeric and salt and set aside for 5 minutes.
– Heat Emami Healthy & Tasty Kachchi Ghani Mustard Oil in a wok.
– Add in the garlic, ginger, chilies, and onions and cook until the onions become translucent.
– Add the lobster and stir-fry for 3-4 minutes.
– Season with garam masala, red chili powder, salt and sugar and stir for a few seconds.
– Take off the heat and place the cooked lobster back into the shells.
– Fry the shells lightly in some ghee.
– Sprinkle with spice powder and serve hot.
Video Rating: / 5